Live Lobsters 1kg+ (Contact us)
Live lobsters delivered to you on Thursday mornings.
Deadline for ordering is Tuesday 6pm.
Orders received after this time will not be processed by courier.
You can order one or more lobsters by contacting us directly to discuss what is available. These lobsters range from 1kg – 2.5 kg and even beyond. They will be priced individually at £45.00 per Kg
Discounts will be applied at checkout. 10% on orders over £60.00, 12.5% for deliveries over £80.00 and 15% on orders over £100.00 (excluding delivery charge).
Delivery is for Mainland UK only (excluding Scottish Highlands, Isles of Man, Scilly & Wight, or Central London)
Contact us here
Out of stock
Thursday Mainland UK delivery only ( Please enquire here for other areas ) This website is currently for mainland UK ( excluding Scottish highlands, Isles of Man, Scilly & Wight). It also excludes Central London postcodes, which we cover in our hand delivery service on Saturday ). If the website system rejects your postcode send us an email enquiry requesting your order.
For orders over 10 lobsters, Food businesses and wholesale please call or email us directly.
Please note: We reserve the right to alter delivery slots. When weather conditions mean it is unsafe to put to sea, the fisherman will not be able to bring in his catch. You will be contacted immediately about any delay. We apologise in advance.
Delivery time: Our courier promises deliveries before noon.
Please tell all your friends about this wonderful opportunity to eat our own domestic lobster
How to handle your lobster
We have put together a short list of do’s and don’ts, especially if you are not familiar with handling live lobster.
- When you receive your lobster at your door, please bring a bag for life, a chiller bag or cold box not just a plastic bag.
- Put the bag directly in the refrigerator. If there isn’t room then you can use frozen gel packs in a cooler box and keep the box in a cool place.
- Use the fronds of saltwater seaweed with damp newspaper to keep them damp.
- Do not put ice on the lobsters, freshwater kills lobsters.
- Do not put them in the bathtub, freshwater kills lobsters.
- You can keep your lobsters overnight from the day that you receive them to eat them later over the weekend. Or you can keep them in the fridge already cooked / par boiled.
- If you need to pick up a live lobster you must only handle it by holding the thorax. Be careful not to put your fingers around the start of the abdomen where the lobster can squeeze them pretty hard if he clenches his tail. Do not remove the pincer bands until after they have been in the freezer.
- Before you begin cooking any live lobster, please place the lobsters in the freezer for 20 – 30 minutes to make the lobsters comatose.
- Remember to use salt water if you are boiling.
- Always place on ice after your cooking time is up to stop the lobster from continuing to cook in its shell.
- A cooked lobster is bright red.
Please see our suggested recipes page for more information.